Miniature Golf






Mac has been asking for a week now to go play miniature golf. We pass by a neat facility regularly which sparked his interest. He is so cute when he wakes up in the morning and asks if he can play miniature golf today. I couldn't resist this morning, with it being John's first day back to work I thought it would be fun for the kids and I to do.


It was HOT out but we had fun. Mac doesn't get the concept of the game, but he enjoys trying to hit the ball in the hole. This facility had a pirate theme with lots of cool things to see such as a waterfall and fish in the little creek, which Mac thought was the best. We didn't keep score and I lost my ball around the 9th hole and Mac lost one in the weeds, but fun was had by all. Emily hung out and enjoyed watching us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids