Mac's thoughts......

We just left Mt. Rushmore yesterday, Mac had a ring pop which he thought was pretty cool. Out of the blue he asked if he could call Aunt Holly, he wanted to tell her about his ring pop. I dialed her number and handed him the phone, it was very adorable to listen to him have a conversation with Aunt Holly. It's funny what sticks in kids minds or what is the highlight of their days. The past few days were full of educational sites, wildlife, ect. John and I chuckled as the talked about his ring pop as this was the most important thing to him. He did later tell her about the elk and bears he saw, the whole conversation was sweet.

John and I also chuckled a few days ago when we were in Yellowstone, we had just seen all these amazing animals, we stopped at the petrified tree, which was neat but no comparison to what we had just seen. When we asked Mac what was his favorite thing thing to see that day, he says the petrified tree.

It's interesting how his growing mind thinks!

Comments

Amanda said…
Mac Kinnon's,

I truely loving your cross-country blogs! I love all the photos and Mac and Emily are too dang cute for words!

Take care,
Amanda

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids