Better drive home
We drove home this afternoon from PA. It was a better drive then the trip to PA. The kids did well and we only stopped once for a potty break. Even though the trip went well, we all seem to have some bad luck today.
Holly has a cold, dropped a door on her foot, then later in the day Mac accidentally stepped on the same area make it "crack" (were not sure what that sound was). Mac hit is head at breakfast and scraped his face on a chair yesterday and I dropped our camera on the tile floor, while the camera is ok, the lens is broke. Emily is the only one who came out of the day unscathed.
Holly and I are very tired and hoping for better luck tomorrow!
Holly has a cold, dropped a door on her foot, then later in the day Mac accidentally stepped on the same area make it "crack" (were not sure what that sound was). Mac hit is head at breakfast and scraped his face on a chair yesterday and I dropped our camera on the tile floor, while the camera is ok, the lens is broke. Emily is the only one who came out of the day unscathed.
Holly and I are very tired and hoping for better luck tomorrow!
Comments