How to tell you've had a busy day

Thursdays are our crazy days here, we leave at 8:30 am and usually get home after five. Mac has preschool, speech and swimming lessons, in between I get in a workout, we eat lunch and usually run some errands. Today our wonderful neighbors invited us over for dinner, which was very nice. The kids and I had a great time, until we got back home and got the kids a bath it was 8:30, Emily fell asleep while drinking her bottle so I took her up to bed when I came back down I found Mac sleeping in the chair. Guess he had too much fun today!








Comments

Too bad the chair wasn't upstairs, Mac could have slept in another "Rocketship" like at Pappy and Karen's house.
Karen said…
That little guy really knows how to play hard!! You must have an abundance of energy to keep up with Mac and Emily...I get tired just reading about all the stuff you guys do every day :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids