Warm Saturday morning
The kids woke up early this morning and both were staring outside while they drank their milk. I think we have two kids who love the outdoors. It was a hot day here, over 90 degrees and the humidity began creeping in. Mac wanted to go ride bikes, so I promised him we would so by 9 am I loaded up the bikes and away we went to ride in the park. It took a while to get the bikes ready and Emily set up but it was an enjoyable but warm ride. We stopped to play in the park then back home.
After getting home Mac wanted to play with his sidewalk chalk (see post below), then we ate lunch. While Emily was napping Mac kept bugging me to go outside, I told him to go outback until I got some chores done then we would go out front. As soon as I was done we took a blanket out front, played games and ate a snack. Emily joined us the kids played, Mac rode his bike, had more fun with the chalk, we went for a walk and then went to the back yard to swing and play in the sand box. Both kids just loved being outdoors, even though it was so warm.
No wonder I'm pooped out tonight! The kids are snoozing hard and I'm ready to join them!

After getting home Mac wanted to play with his sidewalk chalk (see post below), then we ate lunch. While Emily was napping Mac kept bugging me to go outside, I told him to go outback until I got some chores done then we would go out front. As soon as I was done we took a blanket out front, played games and ate a snack. Emily joined us the kids played, Mac rode his bike, had more fun with the chalk, we went for a walk and then went to the back yard to swing and play in the sand box. Both kids just loved being outdoors, even though it was so warm.
No wonder I'm pooped out tonight! The kids are snoozing hard and I'm ready to join them!
Comments