German Food Day 1
Today we traveled to Munich Germany and had some great food along the way! For breakfast we had the normal hotel breakfast with pancakes pastries and yougurt. Lunch was provided by the tour and was delicious. We had multiple different kinds of pizza. The first was an artichoke ham and mushroom one. The second was a spicy peppers and pepperoni one. The third was a 4 cheese pizza. All were delicious and a great lunch. Dinner was also provided by the tour and might have just been my favorite. For a starter there was salad pretzels and lots of cheese dip. Then the main course was your choice. Emily and I had snitzel with fries! Dad had Sauerbraten and mom had snitzel without breading! I was also given an extra Käsespätzle which was like a heavy mac and cheese. It was very good! Then came dessert which you could also choose. Emily
chose apple cake with ice créame and I had an apple strudel. All the food was delicious and I’m excited for what’s to come tomorrow.














Comments