Picky eater

Emily has turned into a really picky eater. I'm a bit picky myself, more so for diet reasons than anything else but Emily even though cannot talk yet, certain let's me know what she doesn't like. Some of her favorite things are mac and cheese, yogurt, hot dogs and grapes. If she doesn't like what I put in front of her, she squishes it and throws it to the ground, or spits it out almost immediately. Emily reminds me of both her cousin Brian and her Aunt Holly, both of which are very picky eaters!

This is so different than Mac who eats pretty much anything. He has developed a few dislikes but overall he is a good eater. I always said I won't fix two meals in my house and if you don't eat at dinner, you'll be hungry. While this will be true once Emily can understand the concept for now there is some juggling going on.

Comments

Emily sure don,t have any of Pappy,s "Love of most food" genes..
Hopefully she'll outgrow this, and learn to try some of the great foods that we enjoy.
P.S. You missed Cheerios......

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids