Zumba skills

I've been trying to get to the gym at least 5 days a week. I work out on cardio equipment, weights and take some of their classes. I've been wanting to try a class called Zumba. Today I got my chance. There were about 20 women in the class varying in ages from young to 70's, so I figured it wouldn't be too bad. We'll lets just say those 70 year old women showed me up!

It's a cardio class that uses dance as exercise. So there was alot of shaking and wiggling going on and my lack of coordination made me look like I needed some help. I got most of the leg movements, cha cha, rumba, grapevine, etc was all pretty familar to me, but doing this while shaking your boodie or chest was very difficult. Lots of dancing like you'd see on a shakerra video, hip hop type of stuff. I sure tried and I'm sure it was quite hilarious as I just couldn't get it together. I'm not sure if I'll go back or just stick to my other cardio classes.......

Comments

Is there any way I can get a video of the Zumba class?? It does sound hilarious, but probably burns a lot of calories..... A treadmill sounds better to me...Good luck...