Thank goodness for Skype

John is overseas right now, with this being his first trip we weren't sure how all the logistics would work out. We've been very fortunate that he has Internet access and we've been able to Skype on a daily basis. We hadn't used Skype before and I'm so impressed with the ease of use. I am very thankful for it, it's made our time apart easier for all of us. Emily will wave and say Hi Daddy, Mac carries on conversations as if John were right next to him. It's pretty cool.

While we won't have this access for all his trips, it's nice to have it for this first one. It's definitely been a learning experience for all of us!

Comments

Modern technoligy, isn't it wonderful?? Most of this stuff is over Pappy's head, but I think it's a blessing that you can see and talk daily to John while he is so far, far away.

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids