Emily's newest talent

Emily is becoming a full bore toddler and is everywhere into everything these days. She is very different then Mac was in many ways and I think I'm going to be very busy keeping up with her. She finds ways to get into and on things she isn't supposed too. Some of her recent activities:


1. She loves stepping on the bar on the drawer in the bottom of the stove and pull her self up with the handle on the top of the stove. She can almost reach the burners, yes this isn't good.


2. Last week she was on top of the kids "Nemo" table.


3. Two days ago she figured out how to get onto Mac's bed, again not a great idea as she's not the most agile girl and I foresee her falling off, so I'm trying to deter her from getting up on it.


4. Tonight before bed I she figured out how to get into the recliner, yes with her milk beside her. Doesn't she look so proud of herself! She proceeded to blow rasberries on the arms of the chair, trying to stand up on the chair then she turned around and got off, the safe way which I was happy to see.


Oh it's going to be a busy summer!





Comments

Rachel said…
Sounds like Elizabeth. I had to remove all furniture from our house at that age. Watch out!
I can't believe my "Little Sweetie" would try anything that wasn't O.C.H.A. approved!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids