Happy New Year
Happy New Year to everyone! We celebrated last evening very quietly. We kept Mac up all day (no nap), fed him dinner and had him and Emily in bed by 7 pm. John and I enjoyed a nice dinner and finally drank our 5 year bottle of wine along with watching a movie. We made it until midnight, watched the ball drop and was then fast asleep!
We had a mellow day today and a great pork and sauerkraut dinner (my New Year's tradition). Our camera has been taking a break, we'll get some new pictures soon!
I hope you had a safe and Happy New Year. We all wish you a happy, healthy and rewarding 2009!
We had a mellow day today and a great pork and sauerkraut dinner (my New Year's tradition). Our camera has been taking a break, we'll get some new pictures soon!
I hope you had a safe and Happy New Year. We all wish you a happy, healthy and rewarding 2009!
Comments
Have a great New Year....