Mac's 4th birthay

Mac had a grand day today. He woke up this morning, we got John on the webcam and let him open a few presents before he had to go to preschool. We had breakfast and were off to school. At his preschool he had a grand celebration. They made him a neat crown, gave him a birthday book with a poem and artwork from each of his classmates, then everyone dug into the cupcakes. Several kids said, ymmm, these cupcakes are the best. This made my 4 hour cupcake creations worth it! It was funny watching the kids, all the girls sat at one table and the boys at the other. I asked the teacher if they are supposed to sit that way or does it just turn out that way. She said they pick their own seats, I was suprised, I didn't realize the male/female stuff starts this early!

After school we headed off to speech, then home for a nap. I let Mac choose a fun activity and dinner out tonight, he chose to go to the arcade to play games then to Pizzera Uno for dinner. The arcade was great, the look of awe over his face is priceless. I got $5 worth of tokens and away he went. He got lots of "tickets" for a prize and when we were all done got to pick a prize. Of course it wasn't much, Mac kept eyeing a stuffed dolphin on the wall. Mac was wearing his birthday crown and the guy behind the prize counter asked him if it was his birthday. Mac said yes, today I'm 4. The guy asked him which stuffed animal he was eyeing and gave it to him, it was worth 1000 tickets! Mac was tickled, it was very sweet and generous.
Then off to for Pizza. Mac made his own pizza, the staff were so warm and service was great. They sung happy birthday to him, he was embarrassed and tried to hide when all the servers came singing with his sundae.

We topped the evening off opening the rest of his presents. He received some wonderful gifts and couldn't stop playing with his new things. As we were driving home this evening, Mac says to me "Thank you Mommy for taking me to play games and for dinner, I had a fun night". It warmed my heart! I'm such a lucky mommy to have such wonderful kids. Happy birthday Mac!













Comments

Nice presents Mac, Looks like you had a great Birthday. So glad you enjoyed your big day and thanked your Mommy for all the hard work, especially those crazy Panda cupcakes.

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids