Another round of sickness
Poor Emily has yet another bug. Although he won't admit it, I think she caught the nasty cold bug John had. Fortunately we had a doctors appointment today to recheck her ear infection from 2 weeks ago. The doctor tested her for RSV which was negative, so we think she just has a bad cough. Poor girl sounds like she's been smoking for 60 years! We hope and pray for a quick recovery.
Mac has had a little runny nose but doesn't appear to be catching the bug yet (we will hope he doesn't). John is preparing for his next trip so the last thing I need is two sick kids, eeek!!!!
Mac has had a little runny nose but doesn't appear to be catching the bug yet (we will hope he doesn't). John is preparing for his next trip so the last thing I need is two sick kids, eeek!!!!
Comments