Enjoying some sunshine
We were blessed today with a 60 degree day full of sunshine. It was so beautiful out after I picked Mac up from preschool we went to the park (Kidburg, one of his favorites) to enjoy some sun. Mac LOVED it and Emily enjoyed exploring, but didn't know what to think of the bark when she fell down. Emily did love the slide and tried to climb up it from the bottom. I didn't bring our camera so I snapped a few pics with my phone.
After naps we played outside for a while, Mac rode his bike and scooter, painted and we played ball for a while. It was so nice. They are calling for rain and possible snow flurries to come tomorrow......we enjoyed the day while it lasted!

After naps we played outside for a while, Mac rode his bike and scooter, painted and we played ball for a while. It was so nice. They are calling for rain and possible snow flurries to come tomorrow......we enjoyed the day while it lasted!








Comments
Made Pappy think of golfing and green grass.
Guess you heard the groundhog seen his shadow here in Pa.