Poor Emily
Emily just cannot get a break. Not only does she have a miserable cold and is still coughing, she has at least 3 teeth coming in. Two in the front and one molar, all of which I can either see breaking through or feel. I'm beginning to wonder if there is a connection to her teething and getting colds. She seems to have a pattern of getting a cold, then we see teeth, could be a coincidence or related, who knows!
To top it off as we were leaving the dentist today she was insistent she wanted to walk, so I let her and she tripped and hit her head on the brick sidewalk and has a good bruise and goose egg on her forehead. What a tough little trooper, poor girl! Red nose from all the wiping and snot, coughing, sore mouth with the teeth coming in and now a sore forehead!
Needless to say I didn't get a whole lot done today, I haven't been able to get a good workout in for several days since John's gone and I cannot leave a crabby child in the nursery while I work out. I didn't realize how much working out does for my attitude. Not only does it help physically but really helps mentally. I'm hoping she'll be a little better tomorrow and I can squeeze in a good workout before Mac's soccer!
To top it off as we were leaving the dentist today she was insistent she wanted to walk, so I let her and she tripped and hit her head on the brick sidewalk and has a good bruise and goose egg on her forehead. What a tough little trooper, poor girl! Red nose from all the wiping and snot, coughing, sore mouth with the teeth coming in and now a sore forehead!
Needless to say I didn't get a whole lot done today, I haven't been able to get a good workout in for several days since John's gone and I cannot leave a crabby child in the nursery while I work out. I didn't realize how much working out does for my attitude. Not only does it help physically but really helps mentally. I'm hoping she'll be a little better tomorrow and I can squeeze in a good workout before Mac's soccer!
Comments
Good news on Mac's checkup, he is such a trooper...