Our day started better......

Mac woke up happy this morning with no fever, which was a delight to see. I decided he still needed to stay home today since he was pretty sick yesterday and needed to allow his body more time to rest. By lunch time I could see he wasn't feeling as good, he took a nap and was ok when he woke up but you could tell in his eyes he wasn't feeling great. I was watching my neighbors kids while she went to the ER (she broke her finger) which hyped Mac up. By the time they left Mac was pretty wasted, I took his temp and sure enough it was at 102 again. After a dose of Tylenol he was a new kid again. Hopefully he'll feel better tomorrow.

Pappy called earlier this week and said he and Karen wanted to come for the weekend, which is a blessing for me. With John gone, having the company will be great. Also it will allow for me to have a little break. Mac is so excited and can't wait to show Pappy how he can ride his bike. I think Pappy's equally excited about helping him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids