Daddy kept waking me up......
John got home late last night, Emily woke up shortly there after (she's got another cold) and just leaped into John's arms and fell asleep on his chest. Then shortly after that Mac crawled into our bed and curled up with John too, soon after that he was stuck to me. When I woke up this morning I said to Mac that I didn't sleep very well between John, Emily and Mac. Mac says "me neither Daddy kept waking me up". I chuckled and asked how, he said he was snoring........
We had a great day today, Aunt Holly is back in town for a day, everyone is tired and ready for bed!
We had a great day today, Aunt Holly is back in town for a day, everyone is tired and ready for bed!
Comments
It was so nice Holly got to spend a little unexpected time with all of you.