In case your wondering

Mac is sure glad the Indian didn't come to the house tonight! As we were eating dinner tonight, out of the blue Mac says "I'm glad the Indian didn't come to the house tonight". John and I looked at each other puzzled then I asked Mac what made him think about that. He said he didn't know. I asked if he saw or heard something about Indians today, which he didn't. Later he mentioned a story John told him about and Indian coming to the house and a boy in the closet. John tells Mac some tall tales most evenings but hasn't told one like that in a while. Who knows...... I'm always amazed at what Mac remembers, even months later!

Comments

I've heard John tell Mac some great stories.... Mac sure does have quite a memory. (About most things that is!!)

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids