Locked out....

This afternoon we went for a bike ride, being that we have a keypad to open our garage door I didn't take my keys with me. We got back and Mac was eagerly waiting by the garage door to get his scooter while I was getting Emily out of the bike seat. I plug in the pin to open the door and the door tries to open but seems stuck, I soon realize Mac had turned the handle on the garage door, causing it to lock manually.

Oh boy, now I have to figure out how to get into my house. I lock it up like Fort Knox so I knew no window or other door would be open. I head over to one of my neighbors who's husband was home to see if he could help. He tried to pic the lock, but had no success. So I figured it was time to call a locksmith. I found someone very local and within a half an hour and $30 later I was in my house. All the while Mac was playing with his friend......

My neighbor now has a key.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids