Mac's highlight for the upcoming week
We will be full swing into our normal routine this week with preschool and all the kids activities. For the past week all Mac can talk about is how excited he is for Tuesday. When you ask him why Tuesday he'll tell you....because I get to stay all day at preschool!
Last year Mac wanted to do some longer days to stay and have lunch and join in the afternoon program at his preschool but I wouldn't give in last year. This year I agreed he could have 2 long days out of the 4 he's there, so Tuesday and Thursday will be those days. It will help him get ready for kindergarten next year, they go all day here. He is just tickled that he'll be staying until 3:30 and will get to learn a little Spanish and get to do some of the fun things they do in the afternoon. Hopefully he'll enjoy it....we'll find out!
Last year Mac wanted to do some longer days to stay and have lunch and join in the afternoon program at his preschool but I wouldn't give in last year. This year I agreed he could have 2 long days out of the 4 he's there, so Tuesday and Thursday will be those days. It will help him get ready for kindergarten next year, they go all day here. He is just tickled that he'll be staying until 3:30 and will get to learn a little Spanish and get to do some of the fun things they do in the afternoon. Hopefully he'll enjoy it....we'll find out!
Comments
I remember coming up with all kind of excuses to my Mom, but she always told me I wasn't going to miss school unless I was really sick.