Mac's first long day

was a bust. He didn't like it at all, poor guy. He was so very excited and when I picked him up he was so sad. He said that he had to "rest" (quiet time), which I knew and Mac has long given up naps, he does have quiet time at home but he can read books, etc. But at preschool he had to rest, secondly he said he didn't get to eat lunch where he wanted. He was one grumpy boy.

I asked him to please try it again one more time and if he doesn't like it he doesn't have to do long days. We were doing it for him because he wanted to stay so bad. He LOVES his morning time and teachers so I find it strange he had such a bad afternoon. We'll see if I can convince him to try it one more time.....

Comments

Karen said…
I remember when I worked in Daycare, it was just as important for the teachers to rest at naptime as it was for the kids:-) I hope the next full day is more fun for Mac!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids