Learning to.........

let Mac grow! We were outside playing today and Mac was on his scooter and all of a sudden is trying to "jump" with the scooter, do a wheelie, etc. He fell (no injuries), I bit my lip and decided I can't always be there to tell him not to do it, and it's something he's going to do regardless of what I say. He is a boy and sees the older boys in the street doing this so he bound to want to keep "practicing" stunts. The same thing happened last week when we were riding bikes and John was showing him how to do a "wheelie"! It is so hard as a mom when I see a potential accident coming his way, and it's hard to keep my mouth shut and not tell him to stop! UGGG....

Comments

No advice here... I did it too on almost any kind of vehicle... One time I played "Evil Kievel" on a wagon going down a very steep hill.
Still have a scar on my knee from that one.

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids