A break at the park
Emily had a really rough night last night. She has two teeth coming in so I don't know if it was that or if she is catching John's cold but she wasn't feeling well. John stayed up with her until about 1:30 until she finally fell asleep.
Since it was another beautiful day today we decided we needed some fresh air and took the kids to the park to play and for Mac to ride his bike. Emily was in a great mood and seemed to be feeling ok. Emily found the sand box for the first time and thought that was pretty cool, so did I until she started eating the sand!
She became grumpy tonight and took forever to go to bed eventhough she was exhausted. Poor thing is coughing so my guess is she had John's cold, I'll hope for a pleasant night for all of us!
Comments