Is Pappy on his way?

That's all I heard from the time Mac opened his eyes this morning. He wanted to call pappy at 6:30 am to see if he was on his way. I held him off until a little before 8. He called Pappy who wasn't on the road yet, a few hours later Mac wanted to call Pappy again to see where he was. He was one excited little boy this am. When Pappy and Karen finally arrived he was thrilled, Pappy didn't get a moment of peace until Mac went to bed, which I'm sure he loved! Emily warmed up to Pappy right away.

Mac is feeling better today, still not at 100% but definitely on the road to recovery. Pappy's going to watch both the kids for a few hours in the morning while Karen and I attend a women's breakfast at our church. Fortunately Pappy doesn't have much hair left to pull out, it will be fun for him I'm sure!

Comments

Pappy and Karen arrived and had a great weekend... Pappy enjoyed his bonding time with Mac and Emily on Saturday morning... Emily certainly took to Pappy, and became my "Little Sweetie"

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids