Saturday with Pappy

Pappy did a great job with the kids while Karen and I went to the Women's breakfast. I think it was some great bonding time. The kids loved to have Pappy read to them, Emily is started to become interested in books which is great. Her fascination is with a "Peek a Who" book that Aunt Holly gave her. She will have you read it 5 or 6 times before she'll get a new one!

Everyone just chilled out Saturday afternoon, Mac was still sick, I'm fighting it and everyone else just wanted a nap. Pappy left this morning, Mac was very sad to see Pappy go. It was so nice to have some company while John is gone, it was a real treat to have Pappy and Karen here and the kids enjoyed their time with Pappy!



Comments

Time was so short, but Miss Emily certainly was a joy, and I was surpised how well Mac can ride his bike... Looking forward to seeing everyone in Florida...
Karen said…
Pappy really enjoyed all the special time with Mac and Emily!! We're looking forward to having you all up to visit when we get settled. Mac, we'll have the volleyball ready in the backyard!

Popular posts from this blog

Hanging with Aunt Christina

Movie with the kids