Valentines
Mac had his valentine party at his preschool today, he was asked to bring valentines for all his classmates. I had him pick out valentines a few weeks ago, which he chose Kung Fu Panda. We also picked out a few goodies to send with the valentines. Mac's selection de jour was ring pops, peanut butter hearts and gummy bears. We (more I than we) assembled little bags with valentines for him to take today. Mac did sign all the cards and helped for a few minutes. I also baked some cookies for him to take and share at snack time.
He was very excited this morning, when I picked him up he was still excited and talked all about his day. He came home with lots of little valentine cards and goodies, it's like Halloween on a mellower scale. Has it always been this way?
John is off on his next trip, so it's me and the kids for a while. I don't know what we'll do on Saturday but we'll find something fun to do.
He was very excited this morning, when I picked him up he was still excited and talked all about his day. He came home with lots of little valentine cards and goodies, it's like Halloween on a mellower scale. Has it always been this way?
John is off on his next trip, so it's me and the kids for a while. I don't know what we'll do on Saturday but we'll find something fun to do.
Comments